Monday, October 31, 2011

A new beginning...

Hey everyone!  It's been over a year since I restarted this music blog, and it's been an experience more fulfilling than I ever thought it would be.  I enjoy writing these pieces almost as much as I enjoy listening to the music I'm writing about, and I hope you've been enjoying reading them, and maybe even downloading some of the albums!

Over the past few months, I've been involved with a new project that happens to be launching today.  My friends Jon and Sean, two dedicated and talented bloggers, decided to create a website to effectively combine their blogs, and they kindly invited me along for the ride.  So, as of today, I am shutting the doors on Post-Whatever and moving on to what I hope will be an even better experience.

The new website, Nowhere Plans, is a multi-topic blog site with articles not only regarding music, but sports, politics, and other current topics as well.  Each of the writers involved have their own unique point of view and are a pleasure to read.  I hope you guys will bookmark it and check it daily not only for my reviews and features, but everything else it has to offer as well.  I'm very excited about this new start and I hope you'll join me for the ride!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment